BELSTAFF TRIALMASTER TOURIST TROPHY WAX JACKET - WOODLAND GREEN
The Tourist Trophy is an iconic motorcycle jacket. It is the original and the best Trialmaster. Early versions were worn by Steve Mcqueen with Belstaff being one of the first brands to develop a weatherproof motorcycle garment. The Tourist Trophy has undergone numerous revisions over the years whilst remaining true to the original design. The latest version features impressive slimline d3o body armour in the elbow and shoulders, with the option of adding back armour as desired. The jacket has a seam sealed membrane, providing touring level spec, combined with timless looks. This jacket works well all year on and off the bike.
- 3/4 length jacket made from 10oz Wax Cotton
- Waterproof - Unlike the previous collection, this jacket is completely waterproof!
- Detachable bodywarmer - Manufactured for Belstaff by Valtherm, very effective.
- Courduroy lined neck collar and cuffs
- Removable D3O armour - the best on the market!
- Pocket for back protector
- Cross stitched pads at critical wear points - Increased abrasion resistance
- Four patch pockets closed by snap buttons
- Slit pocket on the inside
- Metal aerators under arm
Size & Fit
Delivery & ReturnsOrders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Rates are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide