BELSTAFF MOJAVE BROOKLANDS WAX JACKET - BLACK
Model wears a Medium: Chest 39" Waist 32" Height 6' 2"
The Brooklands jacket continues Belstaff's unrivalled line of Majove styled wax cotton jackets. Based on the iconic jacket worn by Steve McQueen the Brooklands features many of the original design cues, blended with impressive technical spec. Included is ultra slimline d3o elbow and shoulder armour, with the option of adding back armour as desired. There is a removable thermal lining making this jacket suitable for year round use. We have put this jacket through its paces, riding from Scotland to Cape town in everything from snow to arid desert conditions. The Brooklands can go anywhere without fuss owing to the seam sealed waterproof and breathable membrane sitting beneath the outer cotton layer.
- Waist length jacket made from 8oz Wax Cotton
- Waterproof - Unlike the previous collection, this jacket is completely waterproof!
- Detachable bodywarmer - Manufactured for Belstaff by Valtherm, very effective.
- Courduroy lined neck collar
- Velvet lined cuffs
- Removable D3O armour - the best on the market!
- Cross stitched pads at critical wear points - Increased abrasion resistance
- Two patch pockets on the chest closed by snap buttons
- On each side there is a welt pocket, closed by a zipper with logo puller
- Slit pocket on the inside
- Pocket for back protection (back armour not included)
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
Please select your currency from the list below for up to date prices, tax and shipping rates.
If you local currency isn't listed, please select the most appropriate and choose your shipping destination at checkout.