BELSTAFF TURNER HAND WAXED LEATHER JACKET - BURNT CUERO
Belstaff have shown that their expertise with leather rivals that of their iconic wax cotton collection. The new Turner jacket fills a void in their leather range in terms of jacket length, sitting in between the shorter cut of the Brooklands leather and that of the 3/4 length leather Trialmaster. The Turner jacket is a great middle ground in terms of length, weight, and styling. The same premium hand waxed bovine leather is used to provide a classic looking finish on a jacket that works well both on and off the bike. Now available in Belstaff's beautiful Burnt Cuero colour.
- Bovine leather thickness 1-1.1mm
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE technical standards EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Chest patch pockets, closed by flap and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by flap and snap buttons
- Pure Motorcycle iconic style, now offered in the real heritage hand waxed leather, Belstaff exclusive historical treatment
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Adjusting strap at neck and waist
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update. Orders are being dispatched as normal via our delivery partners.
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via Fed Ex, DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
We ship via Royal Mail and DPD. View shipping costs in your shopping basket. Shipping is calculated based on weight.
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
Please select your currency from the list below for up to date prices, tax and shipping rates.
If you local currency isn't listed, please select the most appropriate and choose your shipping destination at checkout.