KRIEGA BACKPACK R35
- Innovative QUADLOC harness: Once set - just click in and out. Harness angled away from the underarms for total freedom of movement and no shoulder pull. Optimum fit with size adjustable shoulder harness.
- 35-litre capacity with 6-point pack compression.
- Organiser pockets: front mesh pocket with shock cord compression
- Top zip-mesh pocket
- 2 x side access zip pockets
- inner A4 sleeve & key clip
- 570(H) x 300(W) x 200(D) mm
- 35-litre capacity
- Unique Quad Lock Harness
- CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckles
- Expanding outer pocket
- 2x outer zip pockets
- Front mesh pocket with shock cord
- Top zip mesh pocket
- Inner A4 sleeve pocket
- Optional add-on 5 or 10 litre drypacks
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace fabric.
- Oversize YKK coil zips.
- Schoeller DYNATECH with intergrated 3M Scotchlite reflectivity.
- 1000D Cordura base & harness.
- 420D nylon ripstop - lightweight yet extremely strong.
- 10 year guarantee.
The pack is supplied pre-adjusted to level-2 on the harness straps. This harness position will fit the majority of riders. Adjust to level 1 for XS and level 3 for XL fit.
- Step 1: Firstly push the harness strap back into the pack to release the harness-web tension.
- Step 2: Shorten or lengthen harness by moving slider on web - equal both sides.
- Step 3: Pull harness strap back out of pack to tension harness-web.
Put on pack and fasten front 2 x harness buckles. Adjust alloy buckles on hip wings by lifting and pulling the nylon cord. Tighten alloy buckles so the wings grip the sides of your torso. The top harness straps should not be a close fit, but not too tight achieve the correct comfort level.
R35 is compatible with US5 and US10 Drybags which simply attach to the outer of the packpack to increase capacity. You can also fit the Kriega Level 2 back protector as well as 3 Litre Hydrapack reservoir.
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
Please select your currency from the list below for up to date prices, tax and shipping rates.
If you local currency isn't listed, please select the most appropriate and choose your shipping destination at checkout.