ROKKER REVOLUTION DENIM JACKET - BLUE
A well-fitting denim jacket is a staple of any man's wardrobe. Rokker took that indisputable fact to the next level and designed the Rokker Revolution Jacket, a slim fitting jean jacket perfect for wearing on the bike. Like its namesake, the Rokker Revolution Jeans, this Jacket is fully waterproof thanks to an integrated membrane that regulates temperature and humidity keeping you bone dry and very comfortable. D3O produces market-leading impact absorption armour and Rokker included their shoulder, elbow and back protectors with the Black Jacket. The jacket itself is made from Schoeller-Dynatec, a fabric that offers optimal abrasion resistance. On top of that, it provides excellent wind and water resistance.
Branding is delightfully minimal on this jacket and its classic cut and timeless design put it high on our personal wishlists!
- Protective denim motorcycle jacket
- D3O armour included: shoulders, elbows and back
- 100% Schoeller-Dynatec 14oz outer fabric
- Inner membrane C_Change®: reactive to temperature and humidity
- 100% Waterproof
- Coldblack® coating to reflect heat and UV
- NanoSphere® coating increases water and dirt repellency
- Breathable, windproof and abrasion-resistant
- Collar with pop-on throat latch
- Rubberised bottom poppers, to avoid scratching your bike
- Two side-access front pockets with waterproof zip
- Two sizeable inside pockets
- Snap and zipper on wrist cuffs
- Easily cleaned: wash at 40° and iron (to increase water resistance)
Size & Fit
Delivery & ReturnsOrders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide