ROLAND SANDS RONIN PERFORATED LEATHER JACKET - BLACK
Our best selling leather motorcycle jacket, now optimised for the hot days. A benchmark in style and finish. Desgined by Roland Sands himself in California the Ronin jacket is fitted wthout being constrictive. The original Ronin only has perforations on the inner sleeves, the RSD Ronin Perforated has them all over the leather chest and abdomen panels as well as on the sides and back, offering excellent ventilation and airflow when you're out for a ride. The Ronin is a classic and works well in complimenting both vintage and modern bikes. Combine the Ronin with armour for full on protection and all day comfort. The inner lining of this jacket features a Satin poly lining that is as sumptuous as the outer detailing.
- Black RSD Limited Set hand finished washed and waxed cowhide (Main body leather thickness 1.2mm)
- Perforated leather on the chest, abdomen, sides, back and under the arms.
- Detailed café style, with shorty snap collar and front zip pockets
- Performance riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length, and relaxed collar opening
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat "numbers" heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- Zip close interior chest pocket
- Zip close cuffs
- Side zipper waist adjuster
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow, and back protector pockets (armour not included)
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
Please select your currency from the list below for up to date prices, tax and shipping rates.
If you local currency isn't listed, please select the most appropriate and choose your shipping destination at checkout.